How do you build a creative brand
– from scratch – that can blow up?
This season features 10 visual artists in Los Angeles who followed their passion – and built a successful business – based on their original artwork.
We do a deep dive into how they did it, and what it took. The courage, sacrifice and mindset required for success.
From Pasadena to Culver City –
from Melrose to Long Beach.
Welcome to the world of
LA Working Artists.
LA Working Artists
• Kim Weller of LA Creeps
• MEAR ONE graffiti artist of CBS crew
• Ann Shen author of Bad Girls Throughout History
• Ben Goretsky of DesignerCon
• Wendy Bryan Lazar of I Heart Guts
• Kate Hart of Bittersqueaks
• Ryan Brunty of Depressed Monsters
• Lela Lee of Angry Little Girls
• Truck Torrence of 100% Soft
• Eric Nakamura of Giant Robot
How To Listen:
Click a link below to be taken to your favorite podcast app
Or you can listen right here!